Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fast-Track Spinach Artichoke Dip



Have you ever craved Spinach Artichoke Dip, then dismissed it because you know it’ll have to bake before you can enjoy it?  This may not have the gorgeous cheese layer that is baked until golden brown - but it has all the same delicious ingredients and tastes as good (or better) than the “long” version.


I can never resist Spinach Artichoke Dip at a restaurant - probably because I didn’t have to make it myself.  It’s not rocket-science, or food-snobbery - it’s just inconvenient.  

When I saw this idea, I thought it might be alright, but never as good as the original.  I was wrong... I think I like it better than the baked version.  




The cheese is spread throughout, and I really enjoyed it without the thick, heavy layer on top.

Next time you see this on a restaurant menu - make a mental note to try this on your stovetop.  
You can warm the leftovers the same way - right on the stovetop.  A microwave works also, just don't overdo it, as it can easily burn.

You'll find the recipe here, at:

No comments:

Post a Comment