Friday, April 2, 2010

Sesame Chicken & Asparagus Pasta - quick & healthy pasta entree for Spring...


With spring arriving, asparagus is popping up everywhere and this is a good way to add it to your menu.  If you just can’t get enough peanut butter, you’ll enjoy this pasta dish.  


I like a HINT of peanut flavor, but next time I would reduce it by half.   


This reminds me of some entrees I’ve had at places like PeiWei, Panda Express, etc...  I don’t have asian pasta often, but sometimes it just sounds good.  

With the price of asparagus coming down, I decided to give this recipe a try.   I found it on sisterscafe.com.  I left out the scallions and cucumber, but otherwise kept it pretty much the same. 



This is a great protein-packed entree that would satisfy anyone yearning for a healthy, quick pasta dish. 

For the recipe, photos, and a link to it's source, go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment