Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day thirteen (of sixteen days of GREEN) - Leprechaun Pie



We're experiencing a little blast of winter here - so our green is covered with a light blanket of snow.  But it never lasts this time of year.  I'm enjoying looking through seed and garden catalogs right now, although it is technically too late to order in time for it to do any good.  Maybe next year?




A year ago now we made these individual pies for St. Patrick's Day.  Since then, my daughter has made it in a trifle bowl - and it's beautiful.   I can't decide which version I like better - so you choose.  




Even though all my children are grown (- are they ever, really?)  I still like to make a completely GREEN dinner for St. Patrick’s Day every year.  This year, nobody will be here - they are all on spring break.  Wish I were there too...



A refreshing, lightly flavored, minty GREEN dessert for St. Patrick’s Day (or any day). Smaller portions that keep well so it can be enjoyed over several days.




For the recipe, photos, and instructions - go to:

www.changeabletable.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment