Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reunion Salad - it's not CLASSY, just delicious





A long time ago I found this recipe in one of my MANY church cookbooks from years gone by. The first time I made it, the family made it clear that it should be a tradition. This is another one of my recipes that would not qualify as “classy” fare. We are talking about KIDS loving it - they don’t care about classy...

As long as it has mandarin oranges, jello pudding, and colored marshmallows - you can’t go wrong with anyone under the age of 12. When I can’t think of a large salad to take to a reunion - this one always works.

Did you know there is a trick to keeping your jello salads from melting during hot summer meals? To find out how - (and to see this recipe & photos) - go to:
www.changeabletable.com ("full house" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment