Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Mint Cookie - gotta love these!





I love it when I’m asked to bring cookies to an event. It gives me license to try something new, because cookies always get eaten when you take them to a meeting... I’m skeptical when I see a recipe title that includes the word “Ultimate”... but it fits in this case. Unlike most similar cookie recipes - these are NOT made with a cake mix... pure homemade goodness! With a crackly top, chewy texture, crunchy toasted pecans, and chopped Andes mints - it’s hard to resist a plate of these on your countertop.

I feel like I won the lottery when I find a recipe like this one...
Anything with nuts, chocolate, and a hint of mint is a keeper - but this one has such a good flavor, you will love it! Along with my own comments & photos, I've included a link to the site where I found this recipe...

Go to: www.changeabletable.com ("full house" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment