Monday, March 9, 2009

"That Turkey" thing you do...



My family came home to do all the cooking for my birthday yesterday - and wanted to make my favorite main dish. That was easy to come up with - this has been my favorite for years. We re-named this "That TURKEY thing you do" because it is what all the relatives called it when we had it for the kids' birthdays years ago...

This marinade recipe has morphed from what was known as “Old Favorite Turkey Marinade” in San Pete County, Utah (the place that supplies a good share of the Intermountain West with their Thanksgiving turkeys) I’ve seen it using all KINDS of seasonings (the most common is garlic) - but this one just tastes “right”... with no strange after-taste.

For the "secret" ingredients, instructions, and pictures - go to: www.changeabletable.com ("full house" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment