Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"DoubleTree Hotel" Chocolate Chip Cookies - the ULTIMATE cookie experience!



One of the things I miss the most living as an “almost single” Mom (my children are never completely gone it seems) is being able to enjoy a few treats that I used to have on hand for my husband and a house full of kids. But a full batch is too tempting to have on hand. I have found a great way to give me an occasional indulgence without having the leftovers beckoning me until I have consumed them all...

When you check in to the DoubleTree Hotel - they hand you your key and one of these HOT chocolate chip cookies. DELICIOUS! - and especially when they are warm. After lots of hunting on the internet - I found this recipe, tried & tweaked it, and I can almost declare it the real deal. There are two things that make this recipe "work"... For the recipe, full instructions, and photos - go to: www.changeabletable.com ("empty nest" tab)

2 comments:

  1. For the life of me I can't find the recipe - a problem on many blogs - I see the pictures but no recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the website it lists right in the description - www.changeabletable.com It's there.

    ReplyDelete