Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Decadent Berry Cream Muffins




Oh my goodness - these are wonderful. Rich, light, and not overly sweet. Using tri-berries makes them extra decadent. These could almost be classified as dessert - but go well with any meal. I have always stored my leftover muffins on a plate sitting on my countertop. They dry out slightly this way, but when warmed in the microwave - they taste like they are fresh from the oven. These are also good with a streusel topping.

The only meal I really get “into” lately is Sunday dinner after church. It’s a time I enjoy trying a little something new because I can actually STAY home long enough to finish something completely. I drive my mother here from her home for the afternoon/evening - and we enjoy whipping up a little something new. We were in the mood for muffins - and not just PLAIN muffins.

For this recipe - along with photos and tips - go to: www.changeabletable.com (click on the "full house" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment