Monday, July 16, 2012

Honey BBQ Meatloaf




Meatloaf has always been a winter comfort food in my book.  But this meatloaf takes on the taste of summer with BBQ sauce, honey, and dijon mustard.  It’s a nice change of pace from spending time outside slaving over the BBQ grill - dodging the smoke, bugs, wind, and heat.


I always love BBQ season, but when the weather turns oppressively hot - I’m inside all the way.  Lately there have been very few days that are just right for outdoor barbecuing.  So, last week, on a really HOT Sunday afternoon - I tried this recipe.  



It was fast to put together, and called for ingredients I already had on hand.  After trying it, I decided next time I would double the glaze ingredients.  The glaze is what makes it really shine.  It's delicious, and you’ll want enough to spoon over the slices on your plate.

For the recipe, go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment