Monday, March 8, 2010

Day Seven (of sixteen days of GREEN)

I'm sure St. Patrick's Day must have started because of a conspiracy between mothers.  How else can you get kids to try anything GREEN?  Holidays have a way of making otherwise "taboo" colors a little bit fun...

Everything is coming up MINT lately.  Don't get me wrong, I love it.  Trouble is, it's always loaded with sugar - which I love as much as anyone.  


This recipe has a lot going for it.  Besides being GREEN, this recipe gets my vote because it doesn't require a crust.  It's easy to put in the oven in less than half an hour.  It's quick to warm up for lunch, and it could double for a brunch as well.  You could (lie) and tell your kids this is how Leprechauns learned to love everything green.


The quick-to-make recipe is found HERE.

If you would like to submit your favorite green recipe,  please email me your recipe photos (and the link to your website) at:
appetersen@changeabletable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment