Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake - like your favorite, minus the fuss...





Tis the season for comfort food.  On a bleak, cold winter night - this will make you cancel all your plans and enjoy dinner together.  It’s everything you like about the traditional “rolled” Chicken Cordon Bleu - but takes less time with a simpler preparation. 




I found this recipe while blog-browsing last summer on sisterscafe.com - and I filed it away because it sounded like a cold-weather meal.   I should have tried it right away, because we loved it. 





I used regular Stove Top Stuffing (not reduced sodium)  I also used cubed, uncooked chicken and adjusted the baking time accordingly. 

The casserole doesn’t look spectacular until you spoon it piping hot onto your plate. 

For step-by-step directions and photos, go to:
www.changeabletable.com
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment