Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Domestic Goddesses (in training...)




I love weddings - a great chance to see each of your children dressed to perfection enjoying each other and all those close to you. These are my beautiful daughters & daughters-in-law - and we womenfolk share a love of new recipes. This is a banner year for my family - we just celebrated our second wedding, and we now have one more. (My fifth became engaged the night of this reception - December is now even busier!)

Our photographer did a fantastic job - he is great at capturing the subtle things going on at a wedding... (Too bad I can't show you the fun shots he caught of my darling grandchildren - I don't like to expose them to the wolves on the internet...) Check him out at mattmcfarlandphoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment