Friday, June 5, 2009

Extra Hearty Spaghetti Sauce - Summer-time IS simmer-time...





I keep trying to find the ultimate spaghetti sauce, because I use it for more than just spaghetti. Just when I find one I like, the manufacturer changes it, and I have to search all over again. This one divine sauce I was looking for could be used for spaghetti sauce, lasagna, manicotti (and more) - truly a multi-purpose sauce... The only way it won’t change is to make it myself. After several tries, here it is...

This sauce is remarkable in that it is so versatile and user-friendly. You won’t have to travel to Italy for the ingredients, as most of them are probably already in your pantry. All you need is time - about 3 hours - and most of that is simmer-time.

Check back tomorrow for an awesome Manicotti recipe that is fantastic made with this sauce...

For this recipe, photos, and instructions - go to:
www.changeabletable.com ("full house" tab)

1 comment:

  1. I love having spaghetti sauce in the freezer. I'll look forward to the manicotti recipe.

    ReplyDelete