Monday, March 30, 2009

Creamy Herbed Pasta *with pinenuts



Pasta is always a good idea when you have a crowd - it stretches to feed whomever shows up. A good friend of mine tweaked several recipes to come up with this new combination.

When I have unannounced visits from family, it can make me a little stressed when it looks like they will stay until dinner. I usually have most of these ingredients on hand (I make a point of always having cottage cheese, cream cheese, parmesan, canned chicken broth, freeze-dried mushrooms, frozen grilled chicken strips, and packages of pasta on hand) So the only thing I need to worry about is the pinenuts - but lately I’ve kept a bag in my refrigerator - they add a “gourmet” touch to anything in a pinch.

For this recipe, go to: www.changeabletable.com ("full house" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment