Thursday, March 26, 2009

(Chocolate) Snickerdoodles - new twist on an old favorite




Imagine a sugar-crusted chewy brownie that you can hold in your hand and not need a napkin when you’re finished... Now imagine it with a tall glass of cold milk. See what I mean? The traditional Snickerdoodle is everyone’s favorite. When I saw this variation I was excited to give it a try, but I wasn’t expecting anything earth-shattering (so how do you improve on a Snickerdoodle anyhow?) We were blown away by how good these were!

After testing these cookies myself, I’ve included a few hints that you may find helpful... For this recipe, photos, and instructions - go to: www.changeabletable.com ("full house" tab)

1 comment:

  1. Great Snickerdoodles and Chocolate to beat thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete