Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Chocolate Rush" - let it begin...



About a week before Valentine's Day - I'm through resisting.  Finished.  Done.  All it takes is one glance (and whiff) of Belgian chocolate flowing over the ridges of a chocolate fountain.   Last night our ward Relief Society held a meeting where a relationship coach  (have you ever heard this term?) Val Baldwincame to speak.  She was marvelous, by the way.  But that meeting is indelibly stamped on my mind because of the chocolate fountain set up after the speaker.  That's it - chocolate has become my new memory booster.

My first attempt at a chocolate fountain three years ago.
It's not hard to host a chocolate fountain event - just ask everyone to bring something to "DIP"...


Here are a few chocolate posts from the past three years that are too good to keep in the archives.  Forgive the repeats - I'll bring in some new recipes before Valentine's Day.  


(The recipe links are the titles below the photos)


Tuxedo Chocolate Bowls
Pink & Chocolate Cream Puffs

Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake

Chocolate Thumbprints w/Ganache

Chocolate Almond Mousse Cake

Fudge Centered Hearts

Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Mint Cookies

Perfect Chocolate Curls

Hot Chocolate Souffles

Primo Chocolate Cake

You have no excuse - now go enjoy the food of love this week...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I've heard Val speak...she's great! You have a great round up of chocolate love here....drool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous collection of decadent desserts! I want a bite of each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog you have, Anne. This is my first time here; came via Your Homebased Mom blog and the bloomin' onion bread recipe, which we absolutely LOVED, btw. In fact, I just did a post on it and included a link to you. Thank you for the wonderful recipe. It is a real find. And now, of course, I'm craving chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete