Friday, August 13, 2010

Salad In a Jar



When I read this...”grab a plate and enjoy a jar of fresh salad with me.  Afterward, we’ll eat dessert and not feel one bit guilty” - I had to check it out.  This one simple idea has been such a time-saver and guilt-reducer.  If you don’t own a Food Saver, this one idea by itself just might win you over...


I considered it my lucky day when I stumbled upon the website salad-in-a-jar.com a few months ago.  The web (although it can be a time-parasite) has been a real blessing by dropping ideas such as this one right in my lap.  

If you are like me, the enjoyment of food is one of those pleasures in life that I refuse to give up by constantly dieting.  It’s discouraging being around people whose entire conversation is limited to what they ‘shouldn’t’ or ‘can’t’ eat.  Yet - the reality is, the older I become - I just can’t get away with eating the way I used to.

When I dug a little deeper into Paula’s website - it really resonated with my food philosophy.  See if you don’t agree...  





See how eating salad for lunch gives you wiggle room for small indulgences the rest of the day by checking out this method at:

No comments:

Post a Comment