Friday, April 3, 2009

Banana Cinnamon Chip Cake(s) - a recipe to be OBSESSIVE about...




I found this recipe on ksl5.com and thought it sounded “interesting”? Well - the result far exceeded my expectations - we LOVE this recipe! The only drawback is the recipe (small though it is) makes way too much for the two of us at home right now. I decided to make it in mini-cake form (this way I can easily give most of them away - so I don’t consume all of them) You might find it strange there is no shortening, oil, or butter in this recipe - and the cinnamon sugar gives it a nice “glaze.” Just wait till you smell them cooking... Enjoy!

For this recipe, photos, my complaining about black bananas (sorry about that!), and the link to the video on ksl5.com - go to:
www.changeabletable.com ("empty nest" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment